Chilla Valley Alpacas Skin Care Range - Jojoba Body Oil -
This is light moisturing oil combines the complexion boosting properties of Jojoba with pure essentail oils to create something which is soothing and calming to your skin. Jojoba is non sticky and is widely used in skin and hair products for its protective moisture retaining properties. It is particularly effective for whole body massage. It is excellent in the treatment of acne as it works as an emuslsifier and helps to unclog pores. An excllent oil for protecting against water, wind, dirt, cold and all kinds of weather conditions.
There are three lovely scents to choose from:
- Lavendar , Mandarin and Chamomile
- Lavendar has a calming yet refreshing aroma and has been used in skin care products since the 18th century. Added to this is Chamomile which is an excellent skin smoother and rich in azulene which has natural anti-inflamatory properties, and Mandarin which is believed to uplift, relieve anxiety and calm the nerves. Together these make a wonderful body butter to relax and revive.
- Aloe Vera and Grapefruit
- Aloe Vera has been used to reduce scarring in burns, skin ulcers and other lessions and can help to relieve paid from sunburn. It has been shown to have an invigorating affect on the skin when used on a regular basis. Grapefrui is a very clean fresh oil that stimulates the senses.
- Orange, Cinnamon, YlangYlang
- Orange whilst it is refreshing and revitalising is often used to rejuvenate tired, weary complexions and is a very good choice for relaxation. Mixed with it is Cinnamon which gives the scent a spicy top note but is also used in aramatherapy for stress, and rheumatic aches and pains. Ylang Ylang essential oil is steam distilled from freshly picked flowers of a tropical tree, it has a sweet exotic aroma that is relaxing.